Monday, November 10, 2008

Ain't life funny?

It's funny how sometimes you can't quite put your finger on the reasons why life might be stumbling, then all of a sudden a song comes along gives you all the answers. Then, as all great music does, it lifts you out of the hole.

What's even funnier is that I came across this at LOVE blog. I realise this may only be personally poignant, but I thought I'd share it anyway.

Also let's not forget why we are here. Check out the marvelous execution of a classic penny loafer without the beef roll and with white socks, as they should be.

2 comments:

Paler than Gold said...

I like your blog. And I really liked the song.

At the moment I am obsessed by riding boots...can I rack your brain for shopping guidence?

Mr. Hare said...

Rack away! How many I be of assistance?