Friday, February 04, 2011

Hare grooves...

For me, having those rare kicks was always what it was about. My Jordan IIIs in white and snake with the royal blue sole I copped from Global Sports in Shepherds Bush, of which I have never bumped into another pair, remain my all times for that reason.


On that note, Mr. Hare made seven pairs of these black Eel skin Onyx loafers available from Oki-ni. This morning there are only 4 pairs left. Not bad considering they only went up last night about 5pmGMT.




Similarly, let me introduce the Fangio. I wanted to make an Opanca soled shoe which is a process where the outer sole is stamped in a big industrial machine like a car door and then the rest of the shoe is attached to it. You will see a few variations of the Fangio popping up in various stores around the world this season, but this one in butter beige Tuscan suede with the flagrant bouquet is the first. Just three pairs left at Colette.

These are both so rare, they are not even on my website.

1 comment:

whats-he-wearing.com said...

& i can see one sale referral to oki-ni from my site :)