Thursday, July 23, 2009

Crazy Man Boots..(Crazy Moots)...

I am already thinking about AW10 and just the other day I was pondering man heels. I was wondering how ready those peacocks were to raise their game. I am not talking Sarkozy/ Lenny Kravitz type heels, I mean all out, flossing and switching heels. Purple Prince type hitS. And then I saw these man heels from Rick Owens. The doors have been opened and I am now roaming freely inside the building. Thanks Ricky.



Also very much digging these from my new best admirer Kris Van Assche.


And these from Ann Demeulemeester...

Check out these crazybob Napolean Dynamite Casodillers.
I mentioned some boots from Alberto Fasciani back in my early summer round up and once again I am strangely drawn to these winter versions too.

All these badboys are available at Luisaviaroma

No comments: